We show prices to 4 Decimal points i.e £10.2356 (=£10.24), due to low cost, high volume discounts for small electronic components. All prices throughout this website show VAT Inclusive & Exclusive prices. Prices at our trade/retail counter and in all correspondence exclude VAT. All prices shown are correct at time of publishing & whilst every effort will be made to maintain these prices, they are subject to alteration without notice
CLICK & COLLECT
We now have a click and collect option for local orders. Please use a Credit or Debit card for payment (Not PayPal Express).
Available Monday to Friday (Currently 08:30 - 16:00*)
- Click & Collect Minimum order value of £5 - a handling charge will apply to smaller orders, so just call in* as normal no need to order online.
- No backorders - We will only charge you for goods that are in stock, any out of stock items will be removed from your order.
- Goods will be held for 5 days. Please wait for an emailed INVOICE before collecting & bring a copy with you for identification.
* During the COVID-19 outbreak hours are reduced, not open for browsing, please call for more info. 0191 2514363, handling fee will be removed.
We have to make a small charge for delivery:- (all nett prices excluding VAT)
- Delivery Times: To comply with current EU regulations, all items have a stated expected delivery time, depending upon your selected shipping method. We do try to advice when products have low stock levels or prevent ordering when out of stock.
All orders received before 3.00pm will be despatched on the same day, Stock permitting, Exc Saturdays. 2.00pm for Next WORKING Day Delivery
- Orders* over £50.00 to UK mainland addresses will be carriage FREE. (*Hazardous / Bulk Orders are FREE for orders over £100)
For orders under £50 a small shipping charge is made, charges from only £2.50
Orders to The Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Ireland have different carriage charges, as shown during check-out. Bulk or Hazardous items can NOT be sent by Airmail.
We offer a UK Mainland Express Delivery Service (Next WORKING Day), starting at £7.50 per order. Orders must be placed before 2pm
- Any back orders are sent carriage Free.
- Bulk or Hazardous items such as Aerosols, PCB Chemicals and lengths of Aluminium Extrusion, must be shipped by courier, please ensure the correct shipping method is selected at the check out. Free for orders over £100
Payment is processed online via SagePay (All major credit & debit cards) or by PayPal..
ESR Electronic Components Ltd supplies all local authorities & government dept. - all schools, colleges and government dept. have automatic account facilities. We do NOT offer Trade accounts.
The company’s policy is one of continuous development and improvement of its products and therefore the right is reserved to supply products which may differ slightly from those described on our website. Sizes appearing throughout, although accurate at the time of going to press, should be regarded as approximate. No liability can be accepted for errors or omissions.
Warranty shall not be affected by and no obligation or liability shall result from providing technical advice or service in connection with the customer’s order or goods supplied.
Cancellation of an order can only be accepted by prior agreement. Under no circumstances can cancellations be accepted for items ordered specially on a customers behalf.
Please retain the manufactures packaging in case you have to return the goods for any warranty work. All goods listed are brand new and are from leading manufactures. Claims under guarantee should be made in writing or by telephone. Please indicate date of purchase, sales order number and nature of the fault. Authorisation from ourselves must be obtained before returning any item. Certain items - Cables, Fuses, SCR's and Voice coils are not normally covered under manufactures warranty. Goods must be securely packaged and include your name, address and the reason why goods are being returned. Your goods must be fully insured against loss or damage. Misuse is not covered and we reserve the right to retain goods for independent inspection before repair or replacement is made. Refunds will only be given if it is impossible to repair or replace an item. We do not operate a repair service for goods out of warranty or purchased from another supplier.
Items on this website may be subject to patents or other forms of legal protection. No liability is accepted for infringement of any such rights. All trade marks & trade names are the property of their respective companies / owners. Reproduction of any part or whole of this web site without prior consent is strictly prohibited.
ILLUSTRATIONS & DESCRIPTIONS
Any illustrations or descriptions on this web site are intended as a guide only to help in the easy identification of products. Illustrations in particular should not be taken as an accurate representation of any product or part thereof.
All sizes are metric (mm) and are nominal unless otherwise stated. Imperial sizes (inches) are occasionally shown. Any packs sold by weight or volume are sold by metric measure in accordance with current EC regulations.
Terms for returning products
You may return faulty or goods sent in error, but please do not return goods otherwise. We do not operate an “on approval” system therefore if you return goods that are neither faulty or sent in error, we will make a charge of 20% to cover our restocking and inspection costs. Software may not be returned under any circumstances. Under no circumstances can returns be accepted for items ordered specially on a customers behalf. No claims will entertained unless made in writing within seven days of delivery. Please telephone our sales dept for authorisation before returning any item.